New MAN Truck & Bus Centre in Montenegro
MAN Truck & Bus importer for Serbia and Montenegro opens a new MAN Truck & Bus Centre in Danilovgrad – the first one in Montenegro.
- EUR 2.5 million investment
- Completed within seven months
- Opening ceremony with prominent guests
The centre, boasting MAN’s latest corporate design, is located 17 kilometres from the capital city, Podgorica, and two kilometres from the small town of Danilovgrad. Embedded in the surrounding mountain scenery and situated in the heart of Montenegro, it is quick and easy for customers to reach. The new MAN Truck & Bus Centre is equipped with three bays and all the necessary equipment to provide the highest level of service for MAN vehicles and engines – from MAN TGE vans through to NEOPLAN Cityliner luxury coaches. Its 15 employees, trained by the MAN Service Academy, guarantee customers the complete range of MAN services, including the Mobile24 breakdown service for transit vehicles. For daily service, a spare parts warehouse with 24-hour delivery is planned for parts not held in stock.
The entire facility took just seven months to build and underwent a three-month trial run before commencing operations.
The official inauguration of the MAN Truck & Bus Centre by Johan Björnör (Senior Vice President, MAN Truck & Bus) and Srdjan Pezo (CEO of MAN importer DEWACO MAN Truck & Bus Importer Srbija i Crna Gora d.o.o.) was attended by more than 200 guests, which included high-ranking national and local politicians. Prime Minister of Montenegro Duško Marković was present at the opening ceremony, accompanied by Minister of Economy Dragica Sekulić and German Ambassador Robert Weber.
By the time the new centre had opened in May 2019, the MAN Truck & Bus importer for Serbia and Montenegro had already sold Montenegrin customers 30 new trucks, 16 used trucks and a luxury MAN Lion’s Coach. New trucks have an estimated market share of approximately 30 per cent in 2019.
- P_Truck_Bus_Montenegro-01More than 200 guests attended the opening of the first MAN Truck & Bus centre in Montenegro.
- P_Truck_Bus_Montenegro-02Left to right: Johan Björnör (Senior Vice President, MAN Truck & Bus), Duško Marković (Prime Minister of Montenegro) and Srdjan Pezo (CEO of MAN importer DEWACO MAN Truck & Bus Importer Srbija i Crna Gora) jointly open the MAN Truck & Bus Centre in Montenegro.
- P_Truck_Bus_Montenegro-03The entire building, including signage, is styled in keeping with MAN Truck & Bus’ latest corporate design.
- P_Truck_Bus_Montenegro-04The visitors are warmly welcomed in the spacious entrance area.
- P_Truck_Bus_Montenegro-05The new MAN Truck & Bus Centre is equipped with three bays and state-of-the-art workshop equipment.