MAN Nutzfahrzeuge at IFAT 2008
- World première of MAN TGM all-wheel-drive with a short wheelbase
- Première of the MAN TGM sweeper chassis with a reduction gearbox
- Announcement of engines with extremely low exhaust-gas emissions to EEV standard for the TGL and TGM ranges
- German première for the MAN TGS range
At the IFAT, the world’s leading fair for water – wastewater – waste – recycling from 5th to 9th May 2008 in Munich, MAN Nutzfahrzeuge is presenting its range of vehicles in Hall C4, Stand 311. Its exhibits will include practical public-utility vehicles from the MAN TGL, TGM and TGS ranges for the tasks of waste disposal, road cleaning, snow clearing and conduit cleaning. A further 17 MAN trucks will be taking part in the accompanying vehicle demonstration “VAK truck in Action“ by VAK, the German association for the implement and public-utility industry, on the showground. Many bodymakers will be showing their products on on MAN chassis on their fair stands.
The four MAN ranges TGL, TGM, TGS and TGX offer public and private fleet operators in the logistics and disposal branch a wide range of products to fulfil their numerous tasks. MAN vehicles perform the transport tasks in the cycle of recyclable resources very reliably. The permissible gross weights of the chassis range from 7.5 to 32 tonnes, the available engine ratings from 110 kW / 150 hp to 397 kW / 540 hp. In some versions engines are also available which now already comply with the Euro 5 exhaust-gas limits which will be mandatory from autumn 2009. At the same time MAN Nutzfahrzeuge is announcing the fulfilment of the even stricter EEV standards (Enhanced Environmentally Friendly Vehicle) for the engines in the TGL and TGM ranges.
- Public-utility vehicles on MAN TGL chassis
- Public-utility vehicles on MAN TGM chassis
- Public-utility vehicles on MAN TGS chassis
- MAN Nutzfahrzeuge announces extremely low-emission truck engines – EEV standard on offer
- The vehicles as shown on MAN’s stand at a glance
- Portrait of the MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Group